Just Keep Moving-LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset

In my effort to walk towards better health I was a little stymied when I wanted to listen to my music on my iPhone as I was walking tethered to the supplied Apple Ear-buds. Looking for a better solution, I came across the LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset which looked like it could foot the bill. I was able to find them for about $46 dollars online and ordered a pair to try out. The LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo
LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Headset has a unique design which is makes it ideal for anyone that may be walking or running. The LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset goes around your neck and the ear buds are attached on each side of the arc for easy placement in your ears. The volume controls and Rewind and Fast-forward controls can be found on either side of the headset. The LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset is also equipped with a microphone which can be used to answer in-coming calls. After charging the LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset with the supplied Micro- USB charger, I found the headset easy to pair up to my iPhone 4S and within seconds I was up and running. Just today I took a walk on a trail near my home and used my LG-HBS-700 Bluetooth Stereo Headset as I walked. It is great being hands free and be able to listen to my favorite music as I do my walk. And yes walking to the Doors and Led Zeppelin did in fact help me pick up the pace-turned in my best walking times today on my 4 mile walk :-).

Comments