Tools of the Trade- A Day of iPad Training

MaxCases Educator
Today I set off to do an iPad Training and thought it would be interesting for you to find out what I packed for the workshop. Of course, I packed my trusty Apple iPad which I have been using for the last 2 years and it has treated me well. I also used my Epson Powerlite 915W projector which not only supports VGA but HDMI which is great for using with the Apple TV. If you really want to experience the iPad when doing training then you need to carry your Apple TV with you, so that you can move around the room with the iPad as you are projecting the screen. Apple's Airplay technology is just great for sending the video and audio to the device. I also used the Maxcases Educator Case with my iPad which allowed me to hold the iPad securely with the adjustable hand strap which gave me the freedom to write directly on the iPad using the free IPEVO Whiteboard app. Using the IPEVO Whiteboard app enabled me to use the iPad as if I were using an interactive whiteboard and could simply write on the screen on the iPad and everyone was able to see the contents. I also demonstrated the IPEVO Ziggi-HD document camera and IPEVO Wireless Station for iPad which gives you the power of utilizing a document camera with the iPad. For my presentation, I used a Haiku Deck that I customized for this training session which looked spectacular- the graphics really popped.and having a 3000 Lumen, Epson 915W projector really sets the stage for some fantastic looking images on the screen. I also used the Belkin Tablet Stand which worked great to position my iPad on the desk when I wasn't using the Maxcases Educator case. It's really a symphony when all the pieces come together! A super day of training was had by all :-)

Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app for iPad

Comments